- Parent Clearance-Code of Conduct (1 per player) – This is a statement signed by all parents verifying the player is cleared to play ice hockey, that they are committed to follow the parents code of conduct, and will support the players code of conduct
- GNASH Medical Clearance Form (1 per player) - This is replacement for the old Med02 form. This form must be signed by a physician clearing the player to play ice hockey.
- Player's Code of Conduct (1 per player) – signed by player and parents
- Consent to Treat (4 per player) – a copy is also retained at each rink
- USA Hockey Registration confirmation page (1 per player) – make sure it is for 2014-2015 - [to be completed online at www.usahockey.com] Click here for complete instructions for online registration
- Copy of player's birth certificate - This is a one time submission, for any player that is new to GNASH, and has never played travel hockey. If a player has previously played in GNASH or has played on a travel hockey team, their birth certifcate is on file.
- GNASH Academic Eligibility(1 per team) – must list all players and be signed by principal, assistant principal or athletic director.
- Team Roster (1 per team) – this must list all players and coaches with numbers and positions.
- Coach's Code of Conduct (1 per coach)
- Background Check (1 per coach) – submitted directly to SAHA as noted on the form.
- USA Hockey Registration confirmation (1 per coach) – – make sure it is for 2014 - 2015 - [to be completed online at www.usahockey.com]
- Copy of Coach's CEP card, front and back