Please read below for the appropriate actions to take if you have an injured player during a GNASH game. These actions are the responsibility of the parent/team manager/coach and not the referees. The referees only responsibility is to complete game reports for specific penalty situations which require game reports.
- Obtain a USA Hockey Case Report/Accident Medical Insurance Claim form from your local rink or association registrar.
- Do NOT take the Case Report/Insurance Claim form to your medical provider for completion: YOU MUST FILL IT OUT.
- You and Your Coach MUST SIGN the form
- You must include a copy of your online registration confirmation page, IMR(Individual Membership Registration) form, or USA Hockey Roster to process your claim
- USA Hockey Insurance is an excess policy and may carry a Deductible
- Mail your completed form and proof of current USA Hockey membership to:
c/o K&K Insurance Group – Claims Dept.
1712 Magnavox Way
P.O. Box 2338
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2338