If a team needs to reschedule their game, they must complete ALL of the below steps 5 days prior to their scheduled game day. (5 day notice is waived due to inclement weather but costs are still incurred by the team)
1. Obtain approval from all teams involved in the rescheduling.
2. Obtain approval from the GNASH Scheduler - Kelli Olin firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Obtain approval from the security coordinator -Kelli Olin email@example.com
4. Obtain approval from the referee organization Andy Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Send all approvals to the commissioner and scheduler John holmes email@example.com AND Kelli Olin firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Obtain final approval from the commissioner
7. Communicate confirmation of the change to the statistician (so change will be reflected on the website), scheduler, referee organization, security, and all teams involved.
Failure to follow through on all steps 5 days prior to your game day will require your team to either play as original scheduled or forfeit and incur the cost for the ice, security and referees.